Wednesday 18 December 2013

Foundation, Concealer and Brushes!

Hi guys!

Today I thought I would show you my current foundation and concealer and what I apply them with.

Foundation
My current foundation is from Moisture Foundation SPF15 from The Body Shop, which I have in shade 002. This is a lovely foundation and the SPF15 is great as it prevents sun damage. It is really easy to apply and you don't need to use too much, I find it gives good coverage and does last most of the day. It retails for £13 and I would definitely recommend it.

As you can see, my foundation is well loved



Concealer
The concealer I use at the moment is Cover-up Cream from Natural Collection, which I have in fair. It applies easily and is great for under the eyes and also to cover redness. It isn't very long lasting though and I find myself having to reapply it a lot. But for just £1.99, the value for money is great.

Great value for money
Brushes
The brushes I use are the Buffer Brush and Detailer Brush, both from Real Techniques. These are incredible and make applying make-up quick and easy. I especially love the Buffer Brush as it applies foundation seamlessly and gives a nice even finish. The Detailer Brush is also great, especially if you have any redness. Both these brushes are part of the Core Collection set along with the Contour Brush  and the Pointed Foundation Brush, which is £21.99. I would recommend these brushes to anyone as they are great quality and I love them.

This is amazing
Great for covering redness.
What are your favourite foundations and concealers?

Holly





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete