Monday 27 January 2014

Liebster Award



Recently I was nominated by Natalie from Silver Linings of an Empty Summer for the Liebster Award. This was a massive surprise, so thank you Natalie!

The Liebster Award is a way for new bloggers to interact with each other and get to know each other a bit more. Each person nominates 11 people with less than 200 followers to answer 11 questions chosen by them. I have seen this award going around so was so happy when Natalie nominated me.

So here goes;

1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
This is a tough one but when I was 6 I was lucky enough to go to Australia and swim with and feed dolphins and that is something I will never forget. It was also on this holiday I first swam on my own so that holiday will always have a special place in my heart.




2. Who is your celebrity crush?
I think it has to be Harry Styles, terribly stereotypical I know but I can't help but have a little crush on him!
Thought I'd treat you all to some eye-candy
3. What is your least favourite beauty related scent?
I tend to love the smell of things, but one thing I'm not a fan of is Tea Tree, I know it's not that beauty related but I have just never liked the smell. Random but true.

4. If you could only use one make-up brand for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I can't say I own much of their stuff, but this has to be MAC. The quality is amazing and I don't think there's a product they don't do.

5. What is your favourite nail polish name?
I tend to like nail polish names that relate to something we use in everyday life. I think my favourite is Maybelline's Rose Salsa, I don't know why. The Barry M Gelly names are also great.

6. What is your favourite body part?
This is really random, but at the moment my hair is really long and I am so happy with it. I haven't had my hair this long in ages but I love how easy it is to style long hair, there are countless ways.

7. What is at the top of your beauty wishlist at the moment?
I would love to get my hands on one of the Naked palettes by Urban Decay. They just look beautiful and enough beauty bloggers have raved about them to know they are good quality.

8. What is something from your Bucket List you have already ticked off?
I don't have a proper Bucket List but one thing that might be on it that I have done is go on safari. This was an amazing experience and one I will always remember, especially as we were lucky enough to see lions, even if it was from a distance.

9. Whose blog is your go-to blog for great posts?
I am loving Anna from Vivianna Does Make-up at the moment. I know hers is quite a popular blog but I just know that all her posts will be great.

10. What are your opinions on twerking?
Haha I think it's pretty funny and good to have a laugh with your mates about. I personally can't take it seriously, but do love it.

11. What is an interesting fact you know?
Again, another random answer but Cleopatra used to wear a beard to make herself seem more masculine.


My questions for you are:
1. Who is your favourite author?
2. What was the first make-up product you ever bought?
3. If you could only listen to one CD for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
5. What was your favourite holiday?
6. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
7. What is your fashion staple?
8. What make-up item can't you leave the house without?
9. What are your opinions on TV talent shows?
10. In three words, describe your personality.
11. Do you like to stick to trends or experiment with make-up/fashion?

The bloggers I nominate are:
Renee- Its Renee Allen
Katie- Rambles of Katie
Char- With Love, Char
Kassi- Everything Life
Katelyn- A piece of Katelyn
Helen- Helen Ruth
Caitlin- Caitlin Crawford
Aleyna- Its Aleyna
Grace- The Glueless Scr4pbook
Caroline- Caroline's Beauty Blog

Holly x


1 comment:

  1. thank you for the nomination dear! :)
    loved reading your answers! (harry styles is also my celeb crush) :P

    -Renee xxx

    ReplyDelete